The University of North Georgia Foundation, Inc. is formed from the consolidation of two separately incorporated foundations – the UNG Foundation-Dahlonega, Inc. (formerly the North Georgia College & State University Foundation) and the UNG Foundation-Gainesville, Inc. (formerly the Gainesville State College Foundation). The UNG Foundation is officially formed, effective July 1, 2014.
The administrative offices of the UNG Foundation are in Dahlonega, Georgia, and are located on the third floor of the University’s Downtown Office Building at 60 West Main Street, Dahlonega, GA 30533.
P. O. Box 1599
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Phone: 706.867.2873 | FAX: 706.864.1649
||Mr. Jeff Tarnowski | firstname.lastname@example.org | 706.867.3050
||Mrs. Mary Helen McGruder '68, Cumming, GA